Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bunny Sweetie, It Is Your Day...







Happy Birthday

Sweet Bunny.

You are one of a kind;

A true honey.



I've been blessed

with your love;

From our Father

up above.



Your laugh
is so contagious;


And your heels
fabulously outrageous.




May your wishes

all come true;

Make sure they

are good ones;

None that are blue.



Blow out your candles

Let's have some cake.

Cut some for each of us

We so want to partake.



Love from Me,

Forever to Eternity,

Ms Country Wings








My sweet Friend, Bunny

Is having a birthday and I

would so love for you to stop

by and wish her birthday greetings.
Isn't she just gorgeous?
You will adore her
Paris House Designs
blog. She has the best recipes,


and the most wonderful decorating

and party ideas. If you have a dream

Bunny can help you make it a reality.








Marydon and I had just had to
pop over the celebration.


We love you sweet friend.








Hop on in Sweetie,

Marydon's driving.

(Hold on to your ears,

the top is down.)

We thought we would go

shop and find you a new pair

of stelletos. You know you

want them.








The sun is awfully bright

today, so I think I will

wear my sunglasses.








Oh look sweetie,

Oliver is waving good-bye.

"Oh and he's singing to

you, Happy Birthday Sweet Mommy."

Oh Oliver you are SO sweet.








Brakes Marydon, brakes...

It's JoJo (Bunny's sweet Moma)

She wants to come along.

Oh JoJo sweetie, we are so glad

you could come along with us.










Oh Sweetie, I pray your day

has been a special one, and that

you enjoyed your surprise party.

Now let's serve some cake for

all who want to partake.










And what else ofcourse, than a

carrot cake. First piece is for you

sweetie. I made it just the way you

like it, lots of cream cheese frosting.








I love you precious Bunny.












As AlWaYs, ThAnK yOu FoR StOpPiNg

By My LiTtLe PiEcE oF hEaVeN, hErE

iN tHe DeSeRt, ThAt I sO lOvE tO cAlL hOmE.

cOuNtRy HuGs AnD mUcH lOvE,






post signature
































No comments:

Post a Comment