Sunday, September 12, 2010

Love Is Honey...








Marydon @ Blushing Rose
is having a party.


A Love Is...Party.
If you have one or two or


three and would like to participate
next week,
please pop over and


let Marydon know. She can
add you to the participant list.
Please stop by and see Anne and


Linnea below. They too are participants.



Anne @ Phamily Blog

Linnea @ Neabear and B-Daddy's Nest







All those late nights kissing

under the moon light. (We still

do, only now we make wishes

too. The funny thing is, we each

do our darndest to make each 

others wishes come true.) Every

time he looks at me, and kisses

me, my heart goes pitter patter.

Even after 35 years.








Even the simplest touch, yep it

still sets my heart on fire.










He surprises me with flowers,

and it is always the longest one

he can find. "The sweetest for the

sweetest, my sweet." He kisses

me and I can feel it down to my toes. 







Oh and yes, my honey has always

loved my granny panties. Even though

they have grown a little over the 35

years, yep he still loves them.

Yes, honey, you are a keeper.

Yes, I still flip when you walk 

away, or when I see you walking

towards me from the bus stop,

and especially when you smile at

me. Yep, you still Got it, and I

am keeping you forever.









As always, thank you for stopping by
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment