Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where's Madgie?

I bet you've been thinking to yourselves...where's Madgie?!

Madge is currently buried under packing tape and bubble wrap and design deadlines.

Wootily woot....woot.

Yes, Virginia, that was sarcasm.

I am plum tuckered and there is so much to do still I have no idea how on earth it's all going to get done without magical helpers. If you see any wandering the streets with glazed expressions and will work for glitter signs, feel free to point them in my direction.

Before...
AFTER!
After five years of staring at hideous forest green front doors with hideous forest green trim we finally painted them the red I've envisioned since we moved in. Isn't that just the way? I hope the new people like them. The color on the doors is Fabulous Red and it's a 'Valspar' color from Lowe's. The trim is also Valspar and it's called Magical Moonlight. We've used that white on the trim all over the inside of the house, it's so crisp and clean and makes a lovely frame for the saturated colors on our walls. I'm loving the doors, it really looks like a school house now.

Sigh.
(I can grow plants, I can grow plants, I can grow plants!)

I must away to toil further on packing and designing.

Wootily...woot.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment