Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Sis...Marydon









Happy Birthday Sweet Sis, and "Yes" today in honor
of your birthday, you get 
to be the Engineer.
She has been wanting to drive 
all week. Now 

of course Marydon wears a different type of hat

than a normal engineer. Just take a look at her

specialties, I have shared a few with you today.









Oh Sis, I so love the red one. Yep that's the one.

What you have another choice or two? Oh no, 

see what happens when I let you drive the

train, we will never get out of the yard.








Oh yes, it has a pink rose. Is this the one for your
birthday drive? 
"No"? Did you say no? Oh I can see
we are going to be out 
late on this special
occasion. Alright next?









OMG, yes this is the one. Pink for my rose

Sis. Yep it's this one. Now can we take 

the train ride? I can hardly wait. Now I

do get to be Co-Engineer right?








Oh Sis, of course I didn't forget. I

remembered your pink balloons.
Pink is after all, your signature color.










And yes, a pink cake with a beautiful rose for you.

Now I am only adding one candle. A lady never

shares her age. So Happy Birthday Sis. I love you.








Oh Boy Sis, We are leaving the station.
I am SO excited, but you know I still can't


believe that they are letting you drive this

thing. You don't even have an Engineer's

license after all. Hey why are we slowing

down, what is the deal? We're on a  special

track the conductor said? Is that what he said?

Oh my gosh. Would you look at that.








No Sis, we don't want to take that rail.
My gosh not this one at all.


What is in the other direction?








Oh Sweetie, did you really think they were going to let

you on the tracks. You said you wanted to be an

Engineer for your birthday, but I didn't say that

you could actually go onto the rails. Maybe next

year, if you're really good we shall see.








Oh but look Sis. They do have a hat for you,

to remember the occasion. Yeah!!









Sweet Sis of Mine. I hope you have a beautiful

day today. Here is wishing you many, many

more to come. Please know that you are SO

loved. I wish I could be there with you today.

You know my heart is. Many, many hugs to

you and SO much love. 



Please stop by and wish Marydon a Happy

Birthday. She loves comments, so pop

on over and leave her a few. Please tell

her that her Sis, sent you over.



As always thank you for stopping by

my little piece of heaven here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and SO much love,













post signature





















No comments:

Post a Comment