Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Letter I Have Not Posted Yet.............

5th September,2010
Sunday
Dear Friends,
                 Good Evening from Thrissur!
           Happy Teachers' Day To All My Wonderful Friends Those who belong to this Noble Profession of Teaching..Amma,I am so proud of you as you are such a wonderful teacher and a loving  Mother.I am so grateful to God Almighty for having  born to the most wonderful parents.
I express my deep respects and love to my parents and teachers who helped to mould me into a fine personality.
Life is better with your proper guidance and right directions.I will be always indebted to you.
''May the rays of sun always shine on your windowpane;


May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain ;

May the hand of a friend always be near you;

May Happiness always be yours''.
Thank you so much,my Chennai friends for the warm wishes  and heartfelt greetings.You do make my days special and my heart is filled with warm thoughts.
When the weather is so pleasant in this city,I feel like sharing some of my thoughts with you.Right from school days I enjoyed writing letters.My people and freinds always waited for them as they contained even the minute details.I have the hobby of collecting letter pads with beautiful images,colours and softness.Nanda and Etten always gifted them to me. Using all different coloured pens,I used to write letters.Depending on the depth of relation,I use the colours.Normally I give blue colour represented  my love.I still remember the letters written to my Achan.
Later the busy life and the easiest ways of communications like telephone and mails replaced the letters.Still while travelling or while enjoying solitude I write letters in the pages of my mind.
We do come across a few good people in the journey of our lives.Some stay with us and some part their ways. Some build very strong bonds and others make our hearts into fragments.Some leave the deep marks of love and care.
At times someone remains silent,
Due to unexplainable situations of life.
But still we feel their presence in their absence.
I don't know how often I write letters to you,
But I do,that is a fact.
While waiting at the railway stations,
While travelling and reading fictions,
While listening to the melodies,
I do write letters to u.
The cool showers and my sparrows
The various blooms in the garden,
The butterflies and bees,
Inspire me a lot to write letters to you!
Before it is too late,I thought of  letting you know,
I do write letters for you, but will never post them.:)
I hate proving facts and realities;
But perhaps I may not be in blogosphere for long.
So,before it is too late,let me tell you friend,
Whenever I enjoy the spectacular sunsets,
 Wonderful waterfalls and fresh green plants,
I do think of you and chat with you!
I know you are too busy with life and work,
And not very sure whether you will read this post.
While walking through the edge of the stream,
Getting my feet  wet in the cold water,
I really wished if you were with me,
Answering all the silly questions,
And giving me a patient hearing,
Sharing all the crazy and silly dreams with you.
But now your absence has become your presence,
And I have stopped expecting answers.
No matter however disappointed and sad I was,
I am still reluctant to replace you with someone else.
Change is always not good in relations,you know?
The moments of deep sharing 
And the countless little gestures,
Make me happy there's someone to care.
The honesty and tactfulness you maintain
In our friendship do have the magical touch. 
At times the thoughts are disturbed 
And making a lot of difference,
In the normal and simple day to do day life!
I did forgive you for dropping that unkind words,
As once your words were of joy and hope;
Splashing a lot of cheer and comfort .
I would like to keep those in my treasure box,
Cherishing the fragrance and sweetness it spread.
''Agar sache dilse ho rishta;
To sitare bhi apni jagah ,
Kisi ke liye chod deti hain''!
I will be getting busy with work
And posts and letters may take a back seat!
But each festive occasion and blooming buds,
Bring back your memories!
Friends,
Getting connected in silence is an amazing experience!
Friends at the other end need not know,
We are writing letters that can't be read!:)
''chale gaye ho dur kuch pal ke liye
Dur rehkar bhi karib ho har pal ke liye''!
With heavy heart,it's time to pack my bags again,
Life won't be the same once I leave Amma and Nanda!
Thrissur is so divine in the morning,
And attractive by the dusk.
Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations have already started,
In the decorated ground near Maha Deva Temple,Pookunnam.
Reminding Anu loves you dil se,hamesha,
Asking you just one question,,,,,,,,,,,
Have you ever written any letterst o me ,
That is not yet posted?Let me know.:)
Wishing you a beautiful and peaceful night,
My honest wishes from Thrissur!
                                   Sasneham,
                                               Anu
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment