Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Just Called To Say I Love You...







I just called to say,

"I Love You".




Another day of being sick.

It woke me up at 3am.

It is bad enough to have no

voice, but then to take the

meds they give you, and find 

that they make you sick too.

Some days I just want to 
run away.
 


I am so thankful for friends like

you that make the pain subside.

You make the clouds go away;

And the sun shine.


Some of you, I can go online

and say, "Are you there?"

You come right back with,

"I am right here sweetie."

Somehow we seem to know.

We support each other.

We love each other
UNCONDITIONALLY.
 

Sometimes I hear,
"Night- Night Sweetie."
 
 

"How was your day Sweetie?"

I sometimes wonder if we all

really
 know what a support
system 
we are to each other?
Thank you 
each and every one
for all the love 
and kindness
you have shown me 
through
this sickness I have gone


through since April. I could
NOT have 
done it without
you. You all are the


WIND beneath
my WINGS
.







As always thank you for stopping by my

little piece of heaven here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,


post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment