Friday, September 10, 2010

Freaky Friday with Madge-Free Halloween Craft Projects and Ideas!

Drop Dead Gorgeous Copyright 2009 Margot Potter ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Welcome to 'Freaky Friday with Madge'. Every Friday until Halloween I will post a new project, permission free vintage image or a project from my crafty coffers with a Halloween theme! Insert evil laugh...here. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love working to a theme.

So tune in every Friday and prepare to be scared craftless!

This week I'm reposting a link to a project and a scary story from last year. Please note that these stories and projects are under a copyright. The stories are not reprintable without written permission and the projects are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. That means you may not make them and sell them on Etsy or anywhere at all. Okee dokee, artichokee?

Click here for instructions and a most frightful tale.

Love
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment