Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wednesday with A Chicken Wrangler...




This weather vane points straight from

Arizona to Michigan. Straight to Monica

at The Chicken Wrangler. You know 

sometimes while blogging, you meet the

sweetest little blog, with the sweetest 

little gal behind it, that you just want to

share her with everyone?





Well that is Monica.

She has the most beautiful girls you
have ever seen. 
Yes she does,
Lizzy, Marilyn, Cleo, Prissy and Robyn


just to name a few.  She gathers eggs

a couple of times a day. And that is

"NO CLUCKIN either".

Does the rooster crow @ dawn?

Ask Monica.

Do we really need a rooster?

Ask Monica.





Girls, Monica has it, and

I am flaunting it for her.

Please click on the link above.

Pop over and let her bless your

heart. I so enjoy my morning

visits with her and the girls.

There is always a little commotion

going on in the coop, and you just

never know who is gonna cluck

right into your heart. Marilyn is my

favorite. She is the Monroe of the

chicken yard. 





Let the weather vane point

straight to your blog too.



Monica sweetie, thank you for

playing along with me, and for

allowing me to share your beautiful

blog coop with my friends. I hope they

will become your friends too. You have

blessed my heart many times over since

I clucked right up to the coop.
I love you 
sweet friend.






As always thank you for stopping by

my little piece of heaven, here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,




post signature







No comments:

Post a Comment