Thursday, September 9, 2010

Prize Winners, FAMM Radio etc,!

FDR Presidential Library Public Domain Image WikiMedia Commons

Is it just me or does it feel like today should be Friday?

I wanted to announce the winners of the books from last week.

Shannon Okey's Knitgrrrl goes to Sheri of Henna's Place blog and Bead Chic goes to Terry Ricioli of Terry Ricioli Designs blog! Please email me at margot@margotpotter.com to get your books!

I've got a radio interview this afternoon with Rebecca E. Parsons of FAMM (Fiber Arts and Mixed Media) radio on BlogTalk Radio at 4pm Eastern Time. It's sure to be a hoot in a handbasket, so please stop by and take a listen! Here's the link! You can listen from your computer!

Big things are happening here behind the scenes at Studio Madge and I'm looking forward to finally being able to share with everyone! Soon, soon!

"The suspense is killing me, I hope it lasts." Willy Wonka

Love
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment