Thursday, September 23, 2010

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!


Okay...sit down...grab a cuppa and get ready. I'm finally going to share the BIG NEWS!

I have taken a full time position with JTV (Jewelry Television) assisting them with their Jewel School Program. My official title is Jewel School Education and Creative Coordinator. My job is going to evolve as the program expands. To start I'll be creating projects for and hosting DVDs, appearing in educational segments on-air, helping develop video and other content for their new website, writing articles and how to projects for their e-letter, social networking and being an all around jewelry making guru for their customers, which hopefully will include all of you!

We are moving to the Knoxville area and that means we've got to get this house in shape to sell and get everything packed up and ready to move. Just packing the studio is freaking me out! My husband is working full time on the renovation front and I'm knee deep in projects and planning for JTV. It's a big leap of faith for me to go from being my own boss to working for someone else, but this is the culmination of 6 years of hard work and visualizing. I'm ready for a new direction professionally and a new location personally. We're going to be living in the Smoky Mountains and the views there would blow your mind.

I'll still be here sharing and blogging with you. I may not be as prolific as before, but stay tuned because this is going to be a really fun journey for all of us. Scout's honor! My straw pile is currently taking up two large rooms so I must away, but tune in tomorrow for this week's Freaky Friday!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment