Sunday, September 19, 2010

PUDDLES OF JOY..........

18th,September,2010
Sunday
19th,September,2010
Dear Friends,
         Good Morning!
How are you?Relaxing this Sunday morning or still sleeping? Thanks a bunch for your wonderful comments and feedback for my last post.That is one of my favourites.:)
The morning is so gentle and a soul-whisper woke me up,''God Bless You,Dear!''What a beautiful way to begin my holiday!My Little Star,I love you a lot!
Once I leave my bed,I check whether my sea[let it be so]is safe and is still in tact.It has become my habit.I enjoy the beauty of the calm waves,check the new ships and then turn to my daily routines.
It's still raining.I am enjoying the freshness of the rains.The whole state is beautiful in the rains with an abundance of fresh grass all around.Small streams fall down the rocks and I must tell you,it is a bretahtaking visual sight.We can't escape the magical spell of the rains.I feel like climbing the thickly wooded hilltops holding the hands of whom my heart beats for.:)
Kids enjoy a double delight of spalshing water while swinging.I feel like walking over the waves and reach the ship anchored far away and disappear.:)This may sound as a strange dream but whenver I sit in my balcony and enjoy the beauty of the wonderful deep blue sea,I get an urge to do so.
  When we are tired of living our life in the same old way,then we must relax,unwind and renew our souls.As a counsellor I come across  different people daily.The last case attended was really disturbing and taking away my peace of mind.This weekend I  have to get recharged with all positive thoughts as the next week is going to be very hectic.My working hours will be doubled.:(
I miss plucking flowers in my garden, talking to the blooms and butterflies that futter by.Often the cool breeze brushes against my cheeks and whispers,''Anu,how are you?'':)Between,was that your message?
I feel like writing a letter,
To someone I care and love a lot.
But the words are soaked in tears,
And the ink is dried long before.
So,now let me share my thoughts with you dearies;there is no special theme.
''Anything that happens is for a good reason,
   And anything that doesn't happen is only for very good reason''.Once you start trusting these words,your life will be more beautiful.
It's rightly said,
''Never cry for any relation in life.
Because for the one whom you cry
Does not deserve your tears.
And the one who deserves
Will never let you cry...........''
Once we realise the truth we can always cause smiles and make others happy.The time is right now to forgive someone who has hurt us so badly;that is out of ignorance.Still we can stretch out a helping hand if they need us.
Never wait for an shot of inspiration to move forward.Listen to the inner voice and tell yourself,''It's the right time''.The joy,kindness,appreciation and love do disappear often from our lives.Mental numbness spread when we are left alone.But have patience and wait and watch.This too shall pass away.Life will change remarkably.Believe me.:)
Relieve someone who suffers from mental or physical pain;you will be blessed.
 Enjoy your precious holiday and get recharged.
It's Anu signing off..............
      Reminding you that we are full of love,goodness and care,
       Never hesitate to reach the needy,
       Get reconnected today and right now,
        That may enhance the life span of your friend,
         Learn to forgive and forget,
         Realise the life is too short to fight,
         Assuring you Anu's sincere love dil se,[hamesha].............
          May God Bless You To Lead A Fulfilling and Successful Life,
          Make sure that you do give a wonderful gift of your lovely smile,
          Wishing you a beautiful and bright day ahead,
                                                      Sasneham,
                                                               Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment