Friday, September 24, 2010

THE LOW AND HIGH NOTES OF LIFE.........

24th September,2010
 Friday
Dear Friends,
                    Good Afternoon!
How are you?The moment my last post-Puddles Of  Joy was published I had to rush to the hospital.Aunty was admitted in the hospital.It was so painful to see aunty in ICU.Within hours aunty breathed her last.I was feeling guilty as I was supposed to meet aunty this week.;but ''Time and tide waits for none''.Aunty was perfectly keeping well.For me,It was terrible to suffer in silence.I was upset and feeling guilty.Aunty just developed breathing problem and before anyone knew she had a massive cardiac arrest.I wanted to share my sorrow;but I kept myself away from friends.I wanted to be alone.
                  Mrs.Malathy .C Menon,a great personality, one hardly comes across in life;she reached out the needy.She had time for all,wiping away the tears and solving the problems.Aunty was a good speaker,actress,writer and organiser.Aunty was the retired high school teacher;well respected in the society.She was the president of the association.Very lively,bubbling with enthusiasm even at the old age.My carrer began under her guidance.Aunty used to organise the bhajans at Ayyappa Temple and various cultural programmes for different occasions..She was fondly called Amma by all.Let her soul rest in peace.
Friends,
Life is short.So,
''Treat everyone with politeness;
Even those who are rude to you.
Not because they are not nice,
But because you are nice''.
Yaar,
But I wanted you to be with me,during that time when I was feeling so low,feeling so guilty.I was feeling very low and lonely.But where have you disappeared?
The workload has doubled and I have started coming home late.Since three days, I was thinking of writing a post,but could not.My pc is also not functioning properly[just like my mind].
It was raining since yesterday night.Morning the rains and thunder welcomed me.It was so cold.A lovely weather to set one's mood on the right track.As usual the rains made me excited and I had something to look forward.I live in a state that is renowned for its beaches,songs,dances and places of worship.The domestic and international tourists visit this place every year.I was going to the destination opposite Miramar beach.The word Miramar in Portuguese stands for viewing the sea.This is ideal for the peaceful walks.The fine soft and silvery sand attracts tourists.
It was a ride by the sea shore,
When it was raining  beautifully.
The state is full of rivers,sea and hills,
And the lush greenery on both the sides.
The rich flora and fauna attracts one's attention.
Enjoying the cool showers on the glass,
Feeling the freshness on the face,
The ride was amazing and wonderful!
Gradually my heart gets filled with peace,
An unexplainable emotion spreads over.
Was that happiness or cool thoughts?
Someone else was also enjoying the showers,
Sitting in the veranda of the house,
Thousands of miles apart.
So,the thrill was more and sharing
The beauty of the cool drops filled
My heart with happiness and cheer!
There was sparkle in my soul;
And a broad smile on my face!
The surroundings were peaceful;
And there was the much desired solitude.
Away from the hectic life and the noise,
I pray and hope I can go for more rides.
''It hurts when you have someone in your heart.
But you can't have them in your arms.''
Wishing A Happy and Prosperous Birthday to MATHA AMRITANANDAMAYI AMMA on 27th,September and seeking Amma's Blessings,
It's Anu signing off.............
''Yet another day is about to end and it's time to sleep.May the millions of stars illuminate your dreams with beautiful thoughts of tomorrow''.
Friends,
   Beauty lies always in our minds,
And I am sure you have the time and mind
To reach out those who are alone,
Seeking your presence and good words.
Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing weekend,
Hope all of you will sleep on a positive note,
And reminding you Anu loves you dil se,
                                           Sasneham,
                                                    Anu
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment