Monday, September 13, 2010

ONE MOMENT PLEASE...................

13.9 2010
Monday
Dear Friends,
         Good Evening!The day started with cool showers.Standing in the balcony,I was enjoying the raindrops.Have you ever watched the raindrops falling in the deep sea?It's fun!A lot of emotions are aroused,when it rains..It's exciting to feel the  cool droplets on our face.I feel good;nice;energetic and pleasant.My heart starts skipping the beats.It's the rain magic.The rains kindle my imaginations.From far away someone calls me,''Hey,Rainy Girl!''The right mood is created to write the new post.And you know what,someone was waiting for me with a beautiful big red rose at my workplace.I was surprised;my day was made.There were smiles to greet me.With love and good thoughts in my heart,the day began.After jasmines,I love roses.What a wonderful way to begin the new week.:)And today is my kunjettan's [second brother]birthday.Happy Birthday,My Dear Brother!May God Bless You To have Many More.He had written a novel when he was in 9th class.Patience,tolerance,love and care,someone must learn from Kunjettan..
The Hindu friends are celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi.A display of fireworks light up the  sky during the immersion of Ganesh idols.Devotees burn sparkles and enjoy.It's festival mood in the state.Children are having holidays.
''To meet an old friend in a distant country is like the delight of rain after a long draught''.Those who have misunderstood me that I have gone away must know.........I can never do that.I will be always with you;but you may not know.
At times the world seems to be a strange place to me.That moment I decide to keep the distance;it is not going away;it is silence and spcae that will help to build the bonds stronger.My wonderful friends make it a point to lift my spirits and not to lose my cheer.I am so grateful to them.
''Noone has ever won a game of chess by moving forward alone.Sometimes we have to move backword to get a better step forward.That is life''.I strongly agree and want to give a chance.
When I go to bed at night,I suddenly remember many things I forgot during the course of the day-that I forgot to smile,I forgot to compliment someone for a deed well done,for a word well spoken, and I could have been happier.Self examinations make us better persons.The life is short and we must live each and every moment to the fullest.We may not be able to do everything we want.But we can try to get the best of each moment.
So,be careful while exchanging words and sharing hard feelings.
I don't know whether I should express;later I thought,why not?Who knows a tomorrow awaits me?
''I love you not only for what you are,but for what I am when I am with you.I love you not only for what you have made of yourself,but for what you are making of me.I love you for the part of me you bring out''.
                                                                                           Elizabeth Barret Browning
Now when the breeze is cool and the sea is quiet,I would like to go for a long walk.I know I am emotional and often feeling sorry.I do miss you a lot.I am sorry for the tears you shed[my tears are always invisible] and for the deeply  hurt feelings.But love heals and only love heals.making the nights sleepless and moments restless what do we gain?Nothing.I do feel  the pain and agony and I realise the harmony was missing.Never ask ,''Whose fault?''Whatever has to happen happens.
Still,I have learnt to forget and forgive.My dear,''Every life in this world is written by God's own sweet hands,that's why I'm thankful because when he wrote my life he included you too as a lovely chapter''.:)
Friends,
It's really nice to have somebody who tells us that he/she loves us.So,if you have not told that so far,please do that right now.You will be blessed.
It's Anu signing off................
   Please stay with your friends as parting is heartbreaking and so painful.
    Confess and restart;life is still beautiful.
    Still you can look for the true and warm feelings,love and care,
     Remember,Anu loves you dilse,
     Wishing you a peaceful and happy night,
                                                  Sasneham,
                                                               Anu                       

No comments:

Post a Comment