Monday, September 6, 2010

Have You Seen Fall?





Oh Hi Bloggers, Welcome.


Ms Country Wings
has us on a seach for Fall.
Have you seen him?







Nope, he's not over here.
Looked everywhere.







He's not down here.

Hey how about up there?

Have you seen Fall up there?
Nope not here either. Just who


is this wise guy anyway?







Hey guys, look way over here.

It's nice and cool here.

Ms Country Wings says he's
nice and cool.


I think he must live here.
Yeah, I win, I win.


Hey what exactly do I win?






Do you feel guilty about playing
stupid with
Ms Country Wings?
I mean we did cheat her
out of these nuts? Nahhh!



She's a blonde it's okay. Let

her keep looking, we might

get some more nuts of out

this deal yet. I mean we all

know according to
Mother Nature
all the
Seasons are Women.


She's looking for a "him". Ha! Ha!











As always thank you for stopping
by my little piece of heaven


here in the desert that I so
love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,


post signature






No comments:

Post a Comment