Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love Is...










Marydon @ Blushing Rose
is having a party.


A Love Is...Party.
If you have one or two or


three and would like to participate
next week,
please pop over and


let Marydon know. She can
add you to the participant list.
Please stop by and see Anne and


Linnea below. They too are participants.



Anne @ Phamily Blog

Linnea @ Neabear and B-Daddy's Nest











Now I am laughing and laughing at this

Love Is...You see I am the one having

the hot flashes and poor husband he is

freezing his little buns off. I keep the

thermostat set on 69 degrees of late,

and I also have a fan blowing right on my

face all night. I have no covers, DH has lots

of covers. He is as cold as a popsicle.
I am so HOT I feel like I am on fire.











This is DH, with his hat on, his scarf

around his neck, and his morning

cup of coffee. "How much longer

Dear do you think this will go on?
Can the Dr.s give us an estimate?"











These are all 8 of the grandkids, outside

warming up. Destiny said,"When do you think
Grammy
and PaPa will be able to afford some
heat
again? Do you think we should pool all our

allowances and help them out? I don't know

about you guys but I can't take much more

of this."










Honey, thank you for tolerating my 69 degree

temperature in our house. Luckily this is only
temporary, I promise. I love you sweet man


of mine. You are the BEST.









As always, thank you for stopping by
my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,
that I so love to call home.
Country hugs and much love,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment