Friday, September 24, 2010

Come Together For A Pink Groovy Day...












Welcome

TO PINK SATURDAY

Hosted by
Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.


Ms Beverly likes for us to share

pink with each other. Today I just

 have to ask each of you out there,
"Do you remember the 70's
?
Peace, Love, Groovy?"
 Yes Pinkies that's where I am taking


you today, back to the 70's.

Come on along and let me share with you.









For this trip, we've all got to step back
in the 70's, be a little bit 
groovy, so each
of you put your pink 
hippie glasses on and
let's see what 
adventure is out there for
us today. Peace OUT will you???











Come on sweeties, hurry look it's a Flower Power,

Love In, Peace Bus. We are all going on a trip

in true PINK 70's style. Oooh Groovy Man, Groovy.

First ones on get the good seats. Now no pushing,

I have a seat for all of us. Just wait until you see

where we are going.











Sissie, you look Groovy. Love the Pink Boots.
Checkerboard square, yes I had at least one


of these dresses, and my boots were black.






Peace Out Marsha. Oh Girl Love the shoes

and the glasses look so Neet-o. Hop on

board. Love the flair pants. We all had at

least a pair of those.











Tobi, girl you are really in style today. A little Pink 

for Pink Saturday (Ms Beverly will be so happy)

and ooh I love the boufant. It is so you. The

pixies will love your boots. They will all want

a pair too. Love those bell sleeves. Oh

my goodness, work it girl, work it.










Oh Marydon, I am SO in love with the

glasses, always protect the eyes, and I

should have known you would bring a

flower or two. Yes you are my Flower

Child. Love the fringe, and your hair never

looked better. Look out Harold, there is a

new gal in your house.
















FLOWER POWER! 






What is that I hear???

You say you want a revolution
 Well, you know
 We all want to change the world
 You tell me that it's evolution
 Well, you know...





Oh my gosh Pinkies...

Can it be?

Is it really them?

Oh my gosh, look where we are.

It's

















I love their jackets. Look at their beads. 

Throw a string over here Ringo. Can you

hear me? Oh look I think Ringo is looking

at me. Don't you think Marsha?






Oh look he is, and he is playing just

for me. Oh my gosh, I am going to

die for sure. I can' t believe it.
All we Need is
Pink Saturday. Oh I can't


stand it. Love that song.




Yellow Submarine...Oh Sissie, sing

it girl, sing it.  We all live in a 

Pink Saturday Post. Yes a Pink

Saturday Post. Love it.




Come together, Right Now,

Pink Saturday. Pink Saturday.

"Oh Ms Beverly they love you too."

The Beatles are singing about your

special day. Can you believe it?




Oh yeah, Ms Beverly 

I wanna be in Pink Saturday...

I wanna be in Pink Saturday...

I wanna be in Pink Saturday... 

 Oh, please, say to me 

You'll let me be your guest today

 and please, say to me 

 You'll let me spend the day

I wanna meet all of your pinkies

For Pink Saturday.
Yes, I wanna be in Pink Saturday....









Oh look it is Sonny and Cher with a friend.

They too dressed for the occasion. Oh what a

fun day we had today. I can't believe it, another

memory with all my Pinkie Sisters. What fun and

love we have shared today.










I hope you have had fun today, on a little Groovy,
Peace Out, Love In trip today. We shared a little
Flower Power, and some Love. Thank each of you


for playing along with me. I love sharing with my

PINKIE friends. 



As always thank you for stopping
by my little piece 
of heaven, 

here in the desert, that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and so much love,








































post signature




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment