Monday, September 13, 2010

Come Hop On the Train With Me and Let's Find Fall...







Oh Girls, Hurry...Hurry...

Can you believe it?

We are taking a train ride.

I know, we are all going to find Fall.

Now hurry we want to get seats together.

Oh look, there is the ticket booth.









Oh look we are off, and see the train down

there, oh gosh that is where we are headed.

Isn't it beautiful? Oh I so wish the windows

opened where I could stick my head out and

smell the clean air, and feel the breeze on my

face. Do you remember doing that as a child?

I loved feeling the wind blow my pigtails and

they would blow so hard they smacked me.
I would just laugh and laugh. So carefree.










Well would you look over there? I believe we have

found Fall. Is that not just breathtakingly beautiful?

Oh I wish the train would stop long enough for

pictures but I know we have lots of country to

cover, this is the Fall Express after all.









Yes, I was able to zoom in. Look at the old tree,
 I could 
climb up there with one of my books
and spend a whole 
afternoon lost in pages.
Yes I could too. No, I could 
too, I would pack a
lunch, and just check out for the 
afternoon.
We could all find a branch and check out for


the afternoon. Can you imagine all the laughter?
I am sure 
there would be a little food throwing
from branch to branch. 
A lot of giggling for sure.
Oh look at page 43. Oh you have 
got to see
what is happening on 62. Would that not be the


BEST?









Look over on the right, we are slowing down as we

go through this beautiful town. Oh look at the

oranges, the yellows, still green carpet on the
grounds 
and there are even some reds. It's Fall!!!
It's Fall! 
I just knew we would find it on this
Fall Express. 










Oh Durn, we are coming back into the station.

I truly am SO glad that our paths crossed,

and I thank each and every one of you

from the very bottom of my heart for you

never ending friendship. I truly do.









I am going to sit right down here on this 

bench and dream about all the beauty

we have shared today, and about Fall.

I mean we all know he is coming. It

won't be long, and I think he will be 

quite surprised when he sees all the

decorations that each of us have put

out to welcome him.



For now, I think I am going to rake up

a pile of these leaves, and jump in them

and maybe make a leaf angel or two.

Would you like to come join me?















As always, thank you for stopping by my
little piece of heaven, 
here in the desert
that I so love to call home.


Country hugs and SO much love,







post signature























No comments:

Post a Comment