Saturday, September 4, 2010

Challenged by Change...






To Every Thing There is a Season
Ecclesiastes 3. 1


To every thing there is a season,

and a time to every purpose under the heaven.





Today I am joining Spiritual Sunday.

Please take the time to go and visit these

beautiful shares. Your hearts will be so blessed.








Seasons change.
They are so beautiful and we love each one


of them, some more than others,
but their beauty is there.


Each one is a miracle, a creation by God.



I believe sometimes our bodies go through

seasons too. We have BIG changes in our lives.



In April, I got pneumonia and became very ill.
In May I was
put in the hospital for 10 days.
I have been ill for 4 months.
I have lost my voice,
not that it ran away or something and
I can't
find it, but it no longer operates the same. It
has a different
sound. I've had many, many tests
and from all that we can tell, I
have
spasmodic dysphonia. I shake and stutter when


I talk. People have to really listen to
me now. Will I get better? Who knows.
Is it permanent? Nobody can answer that.
I have FAITH.





Society treats me different.
They talk loud as though I can't hear.


They treat me as though I am mentally


challenged. I believe they are afraid. The reality


of it is, it could be any one of you. It just so


happened to me.





I would like to challenge you all this week.


Approach one person you see, someone 

you do NOT know.  Tell them something


to give them a "Happy Heart". Give them


something to smile about. Remember you

could be the last person to touch their life

in some way, shape or form. Make it count.
 


I have always loved people. I have a BIG heart.


I love to talk, and I took that privledge for


granted. Yes, I did, we all do. I know why I was


lead to blogging 1 year ago. I am meant to


talk with my words now. God has shared the


next Season of his plan for me. I pray that I will


make him proud.





As always thank you for stopping by, my little


piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so


love to call home.


Country hugs and much love,





post signature





No comments:

Post a Comment