Monday, February 1, 2010

ARE YOU FREE TODAY?


CAN YOU JOIN ME?

1st February,2010

5p.m

Dear Friends,

Good Evening!

the first day of the shortest month.It will be a special month for me.you will eventually come to know.Can I hide anything from you?:)
the day was cool and the evening is beautiful.today I will not describe the sea infront of my flat.instead,I will tell you about the sparrows.they are still having their nest in my kitchen window pane.they make a lot of noise.So,I have company.they are active and energetic and always in high spirits.

Chennai news is not yet over and I feel like talking freely.but then,tell me,who has time?today,it is a surprise that I feel like going for a stroll.with whom you want to go for a lazy walk doesn't have time and distance is a problem.So,I thought of asking you whether you are free.:)

We all need people in our lives who are willing up to stand once in awhile and say,''You are simply wonderful''.When did you say that last?

Friends,

Tell me why are you in a hurry?

Why are you always out of range?

Where are you running away?

I do wonder how can you be so busy

When I need to tell you,

The hundred and one small things;

They may sound silly to you,

But lend me your ears,

I have to share a lot of things.

I had seen horses on the roads of Chennai.

The driver was telling,

They were taken for healthy walks,

And used for for film shooting;
I felt like pushing the horseman
And sitting on the horse;
It's my problems,guys,
I always want to be in heights;
Than others,what a problem!
And the tuck,tuck sound,
Took me back to my childhood,
When we had the ghoda gadi savari,
In the streets of Palani temple;
I used to put my legs down,
Holding the iron bar of the horse cart!
I was like Alice in wonderland!
Thank you Amma and Achan,
For a beautiful childhood!
Let me explain and narrate ,
All those beautiful experiences;
But once,atleast once,
You have to make yourself available,
And without any interruption,
Be with me,by my side!
The sun is going to set,
The sky is red and bright in colour!
I get scared of the darkness,
You have left me all alone!
Before my roses wither,
Before my smiles disappear,
Before the cheeks glow
With the teardrops,
Make me feel your presence!
I had sent the sms through the clouds,
I had sent the warmth through the breeze,
And you must know,dear,
They are the priceless gift of your life!
Before I disappear into the thin air,
Before I go to the distant place,
Remember,this number will be out of range,forever!

Friends,

I know and very sure you will spare time for your dear ones!It's easy to start a friendship or relation but maintaining the same with sincere and honest feeling you have to give time.If you don't have that,prefer to be alone!:)

It's rightly said,for every minute you are angry,you will lose sixty seconds of happiness.so, don't create opportunities to make the other person angry.

I have always walked that extra mile to see that my friends are comfortable and happy.let's capture the amazing moments of togetherness in friendship.tomorrow it may vanish.who knows?

It's Anu signing off..........

Now I can see the twinkle in your eyes and they are brighter now.so,I hope you have reconsiderations and you are going to be free for your friend.:)Do care about the small itsy-bitsy things.they mean a lot in a friendship.it will help the connection gain some weight.

reminding you Anu still believes in sacred friendships,

Loves you hamesha without fail,

Dignity and grace of hearts always win!

Catch ya soon!

A lovely and peaceful goodnight,

Sasneham,

Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment