Friday, February 26, 2010

Talk About A Glamorous Pink Saturday...

Good morning "Pinkies" and welcome to my Pink Saturday post.

As always, please thank the beautiful Ms Beverly at
How Sweet The Sound for organizing and hosting this fabulous event, each and every Saturday.

Please remember to go and check out her blog, and see the complete list of Pink Saturday "Pinkie" participants, and take the time to go and visit some of them. You will find the pinkest of "Pinkies" right here at Pink Saturday.






Ooh-La-La!! I love Paris. I see Paris in my mind everyday. If I could have one trip in my lifetime, Paris would be that trip. This is me below, yep Paris. Siggghhhhh!



See, I told you I love Paris. Here I am, in my mind seeing the Eiffel Tower in the distance, and guess what Ms Beverly it is pink. Yes pink (in my mind ofcourse, a girl can dream right?) I even put on my pink dress gloves for Pink Saturday.






Here are a few more pictures of Paris in pink ofcourse. We are celebrating Pink Saturday.



Now recently while out blog hopping I found a blog, just the cutest darn place, and this special blogger, oh my she quilts beautifully, and she also designs and sews bags. Yes she sews them and quilts them. Bags of all kinds. All one of a kind, orginals, that is right no two are alike. Each an original Mag's Bags. Well, while browsing I spotted one with the Eiffel Tower (you know Paris, my dream place ofcourse), and I e-mailed this blogger right away. This special gal, her name is Maggey Witt and her blog is The Quilting Couple. (The other half of the couple would be Jim). This is Maggey:



If you click on Maggey's picture above, it will take you to a post she recently posted showcasing just a few of her bags. She is so reasonably priced and she does exquisite work. Below I am going to share my exquisite purchase. Now let me tell you, the bag I fell in love with was not quite large enough, soooo, yep you guessed it, Maggey to the rescue. Not only did she give me the Eiffel Tower "pinkies", not only did I get pink, but I also got quilted polka dots, look at the beaded fringe along the top of the Eiffel tower. Notice the little metal heart she added, as I do love Paris. Is this not the most exquisite detailed bag ever? Now this is just the front side.




If you've picked yourself up after gazing at this side, I have got to show you the back. Now let me explain, Maggey does not usually do the back of the bags, but this was a special order I requested, so you too, would need to make arrangements with Maggey if you wanted this done. Maggey spent some time looking at my blog, and saw my shoe button. We decided this would be the crowning glory for the back of my bag. Again look at the detail that she does. Ta-Da:




Inside (I could not get good photos, but I have a cell phone pocket, a pencil/pen pocket on one side, and two more pockets on the opposite side.) I so love this bag. Maggey it is exquisite, just like you. I so love it. I would highly recommend anyone interested in a quality bag to take a look at Maggey's blog and check out what she has to offer. If you see something you like, she can give you the prices, but I promise it is the fairest and most reasonable for the quality that I have seen in a very long time. You won't be sorry. Who wouldn't like carrying a one of a kind original "MAG'S BAGS"? I know I sure do.




I hope you have enjoyed my pink post with my newest addition to my wardrobe. As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment