Saturday, February 20, 2010

DO I MAKE A DIFFERENCE?













ASK YOURSELF!

20th,February,2010


Saturday


Dear Friends,


Good Evening!


Since long I was not writing about the sea.The sea that my flat faces.These days sea is calm.Ships,barges and boats are anchored in different spots.The waves kiss the sand so sweetly.The sun is going to set.I'm so excited about the only holiday I enjoy in a week-Sunday.Getting into the mood of writing a new post,enjoying the chirping of sparrows and pigeons,let me begin.
''I'm only one;


But still I'm one.


I cannot do everything,


But still I can do something


I will not refuse to do


The something I can do''


Helen Keller


I always like to read the biographies of great and inspiring personalities.

I've enjoyed the simple and humble beginnings and later the great heights they have reached.For the weekend,I've taken the biography of A.P.J.Abdul Kalam to read and enjoy.History gives us the amusing examples of famous people struggling for a feeling of importance.

Do I make a difference?


A question that often crosses my mind;


Unless I ask you,dear friends,


How will I come to know?:)


Sometimes in life,


Someone comes across from nowhere,




Just by one look, a word,a call,


He reaches the'No Entry' area of heart,


He becomes the dearest of all,


Visible or invisible,the status doesn't matter,


Waiting hours to hear the magical word,


So soft and tender, touching our hearts,




The world around turns out to be beautiful;


The trees seem to be full of blooms,


Someone somewhere waves a magic wand,:)


A little late you reached dear,


But still sun rays are bright now,


Do I make a difference ?




I thought and I do believe,


As your true friend,


I can change your attitudes and beliefs,


Addictions and life style;

As I am so confident and sure,


That I am the one who stands apart,


Who walks that extra mile as and when you need,


Just by being there when you want that shoulder,


To lean on and shed your tears!


Who feels your pain without telling me,



Who convinces life is still beautiful,


Do I make a difference?


I keep my mind open,


To fresh solutions,


At the end of each day,


I really enjoy a sense of fulfillment.


Dear,I always did things differently,




And I still do that way,


The road that travel is often rough,


Still I do stop on the way,


When I see someone who needs a hand to get up.


Sometimes I even have to go




Backward in order to go forward,


But I don't mind if that,


Will rebuild a friendship.


Do I make a difference?


I do try out new ways to forgive and understand,
Trying to give desire to be enthusiastic.

Then let's get started right now!


To realise the simple things




That matters a lot!


Tell me,Do I make a difference?

I love the pleasant little conversations,

My face beams with smiles,

And I hope a smile adorns your face too!:)
I hope my honest appreciation,
Goes a long way making you creative.
If I would die early ,
I would ask God,
If I COULD BE YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL,
So,I could wrap my wings around you,
And embrace you whenevr yo feel alone.
.
Do I make a difference?
Friends,
We pass this world only once.Each word that we say,each action we perform-let them bring a change in someone knowingly or unknowingly.You will be blessed.
Please do make the other person feel important.This will be your weekend gift for me.:)
It's Anu signing off................
Let me do some kindness daily.I know I shall not pass this way again.I have started counting my blessings,forgetting the troubles.What about you?When life wrecks all your dream ships on the sharp rocks of reality,may I send you winds singing through the sails?I am your friend for a lifetime.Anu is always with you and loves you dil se................
Thak gayi hain raah dekhkar par,
Aankhon mein chamak abhi baaki hain
Meri dua kabhi to rang laayegi,
Phoolo ki mahak bhi mujhse,
Kahti hain ek din woh aayega.....................:)
Wishing you a beautiful and romantic night,
Sasneham,
Anu


No comments:

Post a Comment