Friday, February 12, 2010

The Blizzard of 2010!

I was not kidding when I said we had a blizzard...I've never seen this much snow.  I know some of you have, but we're still amazed!  My hubby shot some footage on our little Flip video camera and edited it into the super fun video below.  I hope you enjoy!

Before I run I wanted to share something pretty cool.  The folks from 3L Adhesives are about to launch something called The Shape of Things to Come and I think you're going to like it. One lucky subscriber is going to win $100.00 in free adhesive if you sign up in February! I am a HUGE fan of their tape runners. Just go to their website and follow the links to the Shape of Things to Come and sign up for the newsletter. That's it! Intriguing isn't it?!

Also thanks to all of the folks out there who have cross posted my blog links.  I really appreciate it!  I hope to have a list for you tomorrow and if I leave anyone out, please let me know so I make sure to get you in there next week.

Until next time...craft on with your bad selves.  Enjoy the video!

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment