Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day My Friends...


Did somebody say the Queen of Hearts? I just wanted to sparkle in one last Valentine to each of you. It only comes once a year, and I so love Valentines. Thank you, thank you, each of you, for being a friend, for lending an ear from time to time, for sharing your crafts and stories, for your prayers when I have needed them, for lifting me when I felt I couldn't get any lower and for always opening your blog home to this old country gal at heart.


I have enjoyed tea in Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, California, Virginia, West Virginia, Minnesota, Michigan, Maryland, Delaware, South Carolina, North Carolina, Illinois, Wyoming, Tennessee, Indiana, Washington State and Washington DC, Pennsylvania, New England, Maine, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Mississippi, Colorado, New England, Conneticut, Oregon, Utah, Nevada, Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Alabama, Kentucky, Florida, New Mexico, Ohio, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, New York, Alaska, Hawaii, Nebraska, England, Scotland, Phillipines, France, Australia, Netherlands, Canada, Belgium, Ireland and Argentina. (I pray I have left nobody out.)


I want you to know that you are all Queens and Kings ( And my special friend Oliver, you are a Prince) to me. You have so brightened my life. I thank you for loving me and allowing me to love each of you. On this special day of LOVE, I wanted to share with each of you too. For what would any of us be without our friends?

Tomorrow I will be drawing and tomorrow evening I will be announcing the winner of my 200th post giveaway. If you have not yet signed up, you still have a little bit of time to do so.

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment