Saturday, February 6, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG ANNIVERSARY



THIS DATE,LAST YEAR!8th,February,2009!



7th,February,2009
Sunday

Dear Friends,

Good Evening!

Tomorrow is a very special day for me;there is mist everywhere.I have to wait for the night to get over to see the sun shining! the illuminated ships and boats are marvellous sights as usual.Sincerely yours is celebrating first anniversary in blogosphere.this is my 167th post.at this time of completing one year,it's time for introspection.My family stands by me in my blogging!I must salute their tolerance and affection.::)I have really tested the patience of Nanda,Kishen,My Little Star and Maza!blogs became an important and unavoidable theme to discuss in family gettogethers.Hats off to you Shankar,for making me possible to reach this long distance in the field of blogging.
I strongly believe,the lovely template of Yeshodama running after the cute Unnikannan is my raashi,my luck.So many readers have reached me because of my the amazing Gokulapalakn.
THANK YOU SO MUCH,my friends and readers for making me reach this milestone.without your encouragement and moral support,it would not have been possible for me to reach first birthday of blogging.I know,you love me,guide and pray for me.it won't be possible to send personal mails;so please accept this post as the token of my love and gratitude.I want to gift each of you a fragrant fresh flower.:)flowers can convey my true feelings to you.
Right from my childhood,reading and writing were my favourite hobbies.while walking,having food,even in the previous nights of exams,I was busy reading whatever came to my hands.Amma was teaching English and Social Studies in 10thstd in Sree Krishna High School,Mammiyoor,Guruvayoor.during vacations,Amma used to teach all five of us the grammar lessons of next class.Amma and Achan learnt in the famous colleges of Kerala under the guidance of great poets.we were introduced into the world of English literarure.from school I loved all three languages and tried to excel.Amma's encouragement and practice helped me winning prizes in elocutions,recitations,dance,skits,essay writing and group song.I gained self confidence and could face any large crowd.:)it was in college,I won the first prize in Malayalam short story competition.Let me thank my teachers for developing the skills in me.how can I forget Sr.Jancina who wrote the first story and poem on me!
last february there was a beautiful story,''you wanna be my valentine?''published in the magazine,'Grihalakshmi',that turned out to be so popular and thus I reached the first malayalam blogger,G.Manu.I never knew about this bhoolokam and I started reading most of his earlier posts.the style of writing,the humour and the romance made him so popular.he is so simple and humble in nature.I was impressed and decided to be a blogger.my first post was on Thaipoosam on Lord Murugan.I was so eager to get the feedback;but for whom I started writing didn't bother to read it for two weeks.:)he was too busy.I was anxious like the student who was waiting for the result after the exam.but now I'm happy he reads my posts and leaves comments[very unlike of him]!thanks a lot,Manuji.
Thus I too became a blogger.themes were never a problem.under the sun there were many happenings and events and festivals and celebrations.It was in last summer,when I was away from the stressful office work,I started writing so freely in the company of Amma.I started reaching so many sites and reading different blogs.I enjoyed writing comments and readers increased.Amma used to complain,''Anu,take a break.you're spending too much time at pc''.
''But Amma,I am very creative;I'm doing a good job''.My friends love reading my posts,Amma''.:)
Maximum posts were written in Amma's presence.I was feeling great.after completing each post,Iused to read it aloud for Amma.If Amma approves,I was so happy.most of my blogger friends are introduced to Amma.the romantic lines are always skipped.:)

Sincerely yours started with a simple post,


Now I believe,I've a treasure chest that overflows,


The treasures I value are your comments and remarks!:)


I have shared my personal details,


The true feelings of love,romance,pain and pleasures;


I don't know to pretend,it's my problem;


I had to face the questions like,


''Why are you writing personal matters''?


I started trusting and loving you,


I feel uncomfortable if I hide things from you.


Yes,it was my choice,to adopt the present style.


I feel happy to write about big events to small,


The simple daily pleasures,


Some tearful times along life's way.


Some joys that can't be measured;


The memories getting clearer.


Today,when I look back,


With happiness and gratitude,


Upon the last one year;


That I've spent in your company;


Thanks a lot for making my dreams come true;


I always wanted to be a great writer,


Popular and winning hearts of readers.


Let my day be special,just one day;


I would like you to join me,


On this special joyous occasion.


There can't be any celebrations without you!


There is no candlelight dinner and dance::)


That I have to wait for 14th,February.


Friends,thanks a bunch,


For taking time and leaving comments.


I do sincerely value your suggestions.


Please remember,my lines are straight from my heart!


Unforgettable are the inspiring reviews,


I could feel your love and care!


The morning mails reach me from two Chennai friends,


I could meet both of them.


Most of the pictures are used in my posts[even in this].


The morning and goodnight calls inspire me,


When they reach me across the seas,


I feel great when someone sits with me, far away;


When I write a new post:


Normally,I chat,watch tv while writing posts;


And I feel lazy to edit them;


When my best friend teaches me,


Life is not a bed of roses;


He listens patiently to all the silly things,


That I share, taking a lot of time,


Blogging has won me many sincere friends;


I receive amazing forwards,


Which in turn have become my posts.


I still dream dreams and the life has to move on.


Friends,you're wonderful listeners,


And blog readerS!


Iam really impressed.:)


Please do leave an honest comment,


If you've not done that before!


Your comments make a lot of difference.


Unless we get your feedback,


How can we improve on our writings?


So,when I complete one year of blogging,


I cannot thank you enough.


Deep down,I know you're with me.


I enjoy the kind of love that grows!


I have bright hope for future!


Friends,I realise,your love is a special gift for me!May I hold it gently with both hands.Unexpected things happen in life;there are twists and turns.life is a combination of joy,,sorrow,love and anger.It's an unsolved puzzle.


I remember my blogger brother in Dubai who brings the lighter moments.Thank you,Fr.--------- for trying your level best to make me write in Malayalam.I may write in this year.It's difficult to mention each and everyone;but right now,I do recollect your words.Love overflows from Anya[Netherlands].but I get upset with shared love.:(


I am a bundle of emotions;craving for that full attention!














when I have fought and argued with my best frend,I wanted to disappear from blogosphere.


Inviting one and all for the first Birthday Bash of Sincerely Yours,


Reminding you, presents in flowers only.:)


It's Anu signing off.............


''It's easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top''.


Arnold Bennet


So,I would like to climb the hill with you holding my hands.Are you ready?
I miss Nanda's comments as she is so busy with Menooty.
Mujhe mallom hain usne juda hona hain.....'
Lekin ek baar to seene se lagaaon usko.....................:)


Kindly requesting you please don't ask me who is who.


Wishing you a wonderful and peaceful night,


Reminding all of you Anu loves you hamesha,


Sasneham,


Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment