Tuesday, February 9, 2010

IS THERE A TWINKLE IN YOUR EYES?










9th,February,2010


Tuesday,


6p.m


Dear Friends,


Good Evening!



Thanks a million for for your heartfelt greetings,goodluck,best wishes and motivations on the joyous occasion of my first blog anniversary.the response was beyond my imagination.I must tell you,friends,it's a beautiful feeling to know,we are really taken care of.you really made me proud as a writer with your generous remarks and comments.Thank you soooooooooo,much!


Since one week,my gmail and yahoo accounts are loaded with roses,forwards,stories and poems on Valentine's day.this not a post on V-day.I'm sharing a lovely forward which my frined had sent me.

I met money and said why everyone runs behind you, you are just a piece
of paper. Money smiled and said, ''Ofcourse, I am just a piece of paper, but
I haven't seen a dustbin yet in my whole life.''

Life is like a coin. Pleasure and Pain are the two sides. Only one side is visible at a time. But remember other side is also waiting for it's turn.

If you like someone, show it. It will be sweeter than telling. But if you don't like someone,Just tell it. It will be less painful than showing it.




Love doesn't start in morning & end in evening. It starts when you don't
need it & ends when you need it most.[exactly].

What's greater than mom's love? Which pillow is better then Mom’s lap?
Which company's better then friends? There are some things in life with no
substitutes. Love them forever.

A cute story: A man daily sent a rose to his wife. One day he died, but
his wife still received roses. She asked the floweriest. He said, ''Your

husband paid advance for your whole life.''amazing!unbelievable! Moral: Love someone forever .[agreed?]
simply awesome!
A boy loved a girl so much. One day he proposed her. But she refused.
Still he was not sad. His friends asked him, didn't you feel bad? He said, why should I feel? I lost the one who never loved me. But she lost the one who really loves her .[change
the gender and answer me].:)


Friends,


''Love is like a rose.when pressed between two lifetimes,it will last forever''.


pause a little and think!


nurturing a caring attitude helps us and others.it's from my parents and family,I learnt the first lessons of love and sharing.let's develop the sense of responsibility.


you may be busy shopping for V-day gifts;the teddy bears,coffee mugs,rings and special bouquet!:)shops are flooded with gifts.red roses will get over within hours on 14th.are you getting excited?


get ready,prepare yourself and express your feelings!each second counts!


It's Anu signing off...............


Dream high and let the dreams come true.you love her and wants to hold her hand.tell me,what pulls you from behind?Why do you deny the pleasure of being loved? hope and pray you will get the dazzling diamond.


I'm sure you are ready to take the first step.believe me,it's rightly said,relationships grow deeper with time.allow someoneelse to share your stress and anxiety.but you must desrve that love.


please enjoy the video.it's a beautiful number from the new movie,'My Name is Khan'.
Is there a twinkle in your eyes now?:)
''A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out''.Walter Winchell
Hey,where are you my real friend?I miss you!Now don't make me walk out,when you walk in.:)


wishing you a real romantic week ahead to plan and execute,


reminding you Anu loves you hamesha,


Sasneham,


Anu















































































No comments:

Post a Comment