Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thank You For Being A Friend...


On the left, starting in the front is Karen @ Some Days Are Diamonds (she came over from California), Ceekay @ Thinkin' of Home, Me (Sherry) @ Country Wings in Phoenix. On the right in front is Jamie @ Mimi's Corner, Cindy @ Applestone Cottage (she came in from Wisconsin) and Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life.


Friday us (4) gals that live here locally in Phoenix, got together with our dear friends Cindy and Karen. We had lunch at the Olive Garden and then had an afternoon of shopping, laughing and sharing.

Now we each always bring a little something to share with each other. I have to show you what I made for each of my sweet friends. I have seen some cute little spoons popping up around blogland, but I haven't seen a tutorial on one, so I figured how hard could they be?


Well I bought several tablespoons and went to work. This is what I came up with, a few little pictures, some scrapbook background, vintage rose buttons, a little trim, and a vintage trim on top. I also put a little bit of glitter around the edges to make it pop.

Now on that glitter, I would've liked it to move down a little more around the picture, but it slides on the curve so that is as good as it gets. All in all, I loved how they turned out, and so did the ladies. You know how it goes, each time you make something, it gets a little better.

A little mouse for my special friends

Penny and Anita.



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment