Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Kind Of Fairy Would You Be?



SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION -


If you could be any kind of fairy, what would you be? For me personally I would want to be a Garden Fairy. I so love my flowers and the magical powers they possess. I could catch the dew on my lips every morning and night to quench my thirst, and I could squeeze the sweetness from the flowers for meals, there would never be hunger in this world.

I could lay myself on the leaves in the garden and let the beautiful breezes from the day lull me to sleep. I would have light magic at night as a lightning bug, and I would leave a trail of light behind me as I flew by. I would fly into the windows of children and leave enough magic dust to light their rooms so there would be no fear of the dark. I would help the lost children find their way home.


Yes, A Garden Fairy with Butterfly Wings. She would be turquoise and black, much like this picture. Any shade of blue, I adore BLUE.


So what would you choose? Remember there are fairies of everything. Every color, and all types of wings. What would you choose? Come on now, Ladies...



Anita, Sissie, Marydon, Jackie, Penney, Tina, Sares, Annie, PJ, Claudia, Rita, Bernie, Oliver, Teri, Ruth, Liz, Susie, Ginger, Carmen, Lynn, LV, Spencer, Connie, Holly, Gail, Meri, Sandi, Beverly, Cindy, Jody, BJ, Jamie, Marty, Laura, Char, CeeKay, Myra, Charlette, Debie, Ceilo, Theresa, Candy, Yvonne, Maggie, LuLu, Cop Moma, Marilyn, Mona, Coralie, Stephanie, Barbara Jean, Riet, Tammy, Paula, Sue MiMi, Marsha, Nerina, Darla, Sheila, Marla, Tristan, Judi, Dawn, Shellbelle, Janie, Buttercup, Caroline, Mollye, Debbie-Dabble, Julie, Mary, Elizabeth, Kathy, FiFi, Kay, Anne, Jenny, Saskia, Alaura, Tara, Barb, Nerissa, M.L.

And how about you Sherry, Dixie, Gwen, Mica, Brenda, Nancy, Chocolate Covered Daydreams, Hummer, Mari, Alissa, Kerrie, Kathleen, Carrie, Barbara, Kelee, Elaine, Bunny, Loretta, Regina, Renaclaire, Molly, Wylie, Maggi, Shirl, Dana, Ann, Rebeca, Dolly, Teri, Jenny S., Patti, Kay Ellen, Caren, Joyce, Vicki, Tifanee, Pat, Cathy, Donna, Duchess, Deanna, Twyla, Lindsey, Karen, Bella Rosa, Nezzy, Sandra, Stace, Martha, Gwen, Pam, Lucie, Tanza, Miss Rhea, Julia and so many others. I was just rattling off names in my head, so please if you stop by, I am so interested in your vision.




As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment