Monday, February 8, 2010

Come And Get Your Love...



Kelee Katillac @ The Katillac Shack drew my name a week ago for this beautiful candy heart pillow above. I gotta tell you it looks like the real thing, and me being a diabetic, it was the best gift ever, I can have every single one of these chocolates. I can even sleep with them. Can you believe it? Oh my gosh was I ever tickled.


And to go along with it, I also received her hardback book entitled "Kids Sacred Places, Rooms for Believing and Belonging." I have got to tell you there is a butterfly pillow in there that I am going to make. (Butterflies are near and dear to my heart. Anyone that follows my blog knows the story about the butterflies.)


Please stop by Kelee's blog @ http://www.katillacshack.com/

What a blessing you will receive. She has a Bassett Hound named Oliver that will greet you and lick you crazy.


Then you can read about the Sisterhood of the Shack - creative souls who believe in the ability to express style & spirit through a do-it-yourself attititude, not because of the money in your wallet.


DIY Inspiration for Home & Life. If you haven't visited, you have to stop by, you are just gonna LOVE her. Thank you Kelee from the very bottom of my heart. What a beautiful Valentine's gift.



As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment