Friday, February 26, 2010

ARE YOU A GIFT?

27th,February,2010
Saturday
9a.m
Dear Friends,
Good Morning!
The sun is bright.The morning is fresh.My sparrows are chirping.The pigeons are pecking the grains.The crows too joined them.
I am so happy that you supported for an emotional stability and your prayers and positive energy helped Praveena,my friend to enjoy life once again as her prince charming came back to her.Thank you soooooo much. When love is in the air,the world is happy.

There was a competition of exhibits on Science Day and I was the team leader.There was proper planning and the suitable materials were collected.the articles and the pictures and the decorations won us the first prize.:)hard work leads to success.we were awarded the prize-infront of a large audience.There are reasons to smile.

I had plans to write on an other topic for today's post.But then one morning mail received, letting me know that I am a gift as a friend made me change the topic.;)

My day is made and there is a broad smile on my face now.I had just fed the birds and here's a beautiful picture attached with the maiL.It is the one given on the top!my sparrows!wow!

Friends,

Take time to think today,

When you have enough free time,

When we are celebrating the festival,

The festival of colours-Holi.

When we burn all the negative feelings,
Please ask yourself,''Am I a gift?''

We are different and special for a reason,

We are a gift to the world.

We survive better as we are different.

Often we do look for reasons to live,

Then trust me,you are a gift.

You have a lot to give to the world,

To your family and friends.

The kind and good words,

The smile that we can cause,

The kind gesture yet to do,

The love yet to shower,

The walks still to go for,

The care not yet given
The time still to give,

To share the simple happenings of life.

Why do you wait and what for?

Please give as effectively as possible.

I believe,I can heal the hurting mind;

I learn to value who I am

Reach out to a person who needs me,

Unless we learn to love ourselves,

We can't love others

We can't force someone into loving

Give space and love will grow.

Don't wait for the world to reach you,

The strength is within us,

We will be optimistic spreading cheer,

Someone somewhere waits for us.

Recognize it and move forward.

It's time now to make sure,

The right things are done.

It does make a difference if we take alittle care.

We are blessed and we will be a blessing!

Be a gift and not just the beautiful wrapper.

Frends,believe and make others believe,

We are a gift!

Whisper it soft,shout it loud

Our future is in our hands!

As a team we must work together to make this world a better place to live in!

If we all joined hands,there's possiblities unbound,

To leave the world a place that's better than we found.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend,

And Happy Holi,

It's Anu signing off...........

It is never late.Bright be the road you are walking,

Light be the load you are carrying,

Sweet be the home you are staying.

Anu loves one and all,

Happy and relaxing weekend,

Sasneham,

Anu

and you are that GIFT

No comments:

Post a Comment