Friday, February 5, 2010

Schtuff, Nonsense and Blather...and Madge's Ever Changing Moods.


Our Little Amish Valley 

Yes, I'm trying on new templates again.  I get bored easily.  I'm impatient, have I mentioned that? I found a great site after visiting Lorelei Eurto's blog this morning.  Thank you for sharing the link, Lorelei. BTW-if you've not visited her blog and seen her exceptional design work, you really should.  The Blogger Templates site has got a ton of great templates, but this one with the combination of music and art seemed to suit me perfectly.  I am a performer and a designer after all.  I love the way she's orchestrating her reality, because I believe we are all orchestrating our lives. I also like these colors a lot.  These are the sorts of colors with which I have decorated my home.  Is that surprising?  I like a home that makes people feel warm, welcomed and invited to stay a while.   

Okay I changed my mind again! 

I'm girding my loins (is it just me or is that the best expression...ever?!) for the pending Nor'easter that's headed our way this afternoon.  I don't like snow.  I mean I like the way it looks, but I don't really like the reality of it.  I'd much prefer to see it in a picture than in my yard.  Maybe it's because I had to shovel so much of it for the five years we had our gallery.  Or maybe it's because cold air and asthma don't really get along very well.  Or maybe it's because I'm a hot blooded tropical kinda gal.

Yup, that's it.

I shall simply close my eyes and imagine myself in a lovely shirred Esther Williams style bathing suit, large straw hat, sarong and platform sandals swinging in a hammock by the ocean as the tropical breezes gently wash over me and I sip a tasty beverage from a pineapple served by a cabana boy.  Ah...that's much better.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment