Monday, February 15, 2010

LEAVE BEHIND..............

THE UNWANTED BAGGAGE..............







15th,February,2010
Monday
8p.m
Dear Friends,
Good Evening!

Romance was in the air as love birds exchanged gifts,red roses and flocked to popular hangouts and multiplexes.Today is Viva Carnival.The whole city is decorated and illuminated.Movie celebreties Aditya Pancholi,Isha Kppikar,Abhijit Bhattacharya along with Little Champs particiapnts,Hemant,Yatharth,Shreyashi,Swarit and the singing sensation of the state,Akshata Bandekar will be added attraction.Kaleidoscope of colour unfolds the streets of the state.As carnival posts are already written last year,I'm not doing them agai.[even though it's so tempting].:)Thanks a million for accepting my Valentine's Day post with love in your heart.And I'm sure the red rose bud is already bloomed in many hearts.:)

Friends,


I have often experienced,


The load of the baggage I carry;

Th negative feelings and emotions,

Losing my peace of mind,

Making the moments restless,

Forgetting to smile and cause a smile,

Neglecting to appreciate the wonders of nature;

Someone so dear and near,

Reminds me,''Let it go'';

It was not easy in the beginning.

The morning temple darshan,

The company of my beloved Amma and dear ones,


The satsang I attended,

The good and inspiring books I read,


The loving and caring words from my best friend,

Everything did the magic!


I could leave the unwanted baggage behind!


I feel light,the radiance and glow,


Living life each and every moment,


Doing something creative and inspiring,


Please dearies,give a try!


Like the birds,leave behind,


What we don't need to carry!

The grudges,sadness,pain and fear,

The regrets,depressions and anxieties!


Don't get crushed under frustrations.

Respond to the present moment.

A good night's rest and sleep,


A good deed and a kind gesture,

Brings a beautiful and hopeful day back!


I really feel nice now


And want to make you too!:)


Please don't forget that,

''Forgiveness is greater than revenge''.

It's Anu signing off......

Peace brings in happiness


Kabhi kahi koi to ho........

Jo sirf mere ho................:)


Wishing you a lovely night,


Reminding you Anu loves you hamesha,


Sasneham,

Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment