Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Somebody Loves Me...

Happy Valentine's Day






My Heart Came To Me;

From Sissie, Special Delivery.



She said she knew;

I would love it too.



She boxed it up;

Put it on a truck.



It arrived to me;

At half past three.



It was wrapped in white;

With a ribbon so tight.



Oh Sissy Dear;

I wish you were near.



I'd give you a hug;

From this desert bug.



So here's a kiss I blew;

From me to you.






Happy Valentine's Day Sissy Sweetie, and this BIG heart will always have a special place in my home. I am so thrilled and as you can see in the picture, I did have the perfect chair, the perfect wall paint, and the perfect home for some love.


Sissy had a giveaway a couple of weeks ago, and was drawing a name for a beautiful pillow that she had made. At the same time, this one came into her life, she loved it, but could not make it work in her home. She decided at the last minute to have a second chance drawing, and guess who's name came up. "Little Ole Me" from Country Wings.

I was so thrilled, because I have been looking for a pillow for this chair, to match these golden walls, for some time now. I knew it was a perfect match when I saw it. Sissy Girl, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I will cherish this FOREVER. It is so beautiful, I will never tire of it, and every day that I pass by I will smile and think of you my sweet friend.


Sissy has a beautiful blog home. Everything is so white and beautiful. If you click on the picture above it will take you straight to her blog. She also has a beautiful Etsy shop called "Sissiecakes' Shop". It has cottage, shabby, french influence and romantic styles of the most beautiful dreamy pillowcases and such beautiful pillows. These are handmade by Sissie and ladies you will not be sorry you took the time to stop by. The prices are so reasonable and the sewing is exquisite. They have style and flare just like Sissie.


As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment