Saturday, February 6, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane...



All my bags are packed, I am ready to go;

Can't wait to see Marydon no more...


She's waiting there, she's waiting there for me.



In April now, I'll be leaving my house soon;


Heading off to Mt. Airy in Maryland bout noon,


She's waiting there, she's waiting there for me.


We are having a tea with bloggers around;


Can't wait to meet, Let this plane touch down.


She's waiting there. She's waiting there for me.



We will see the shoreline and beaches around;


There's history there and treasures to be found.


She's waiting there, she's waiting there for me.


My heart is so happy, I can hardly wait;


I promise you Marydon, I will not be late.


Cuz I know you're waiting there,

Marydon you're waiting there for ME.


Yep Ladies, that is the truth. Country Wings is flying out of Phoenix in April for my birthday gift, to go and visit my BFF, Marydon Ford, our own Blushing Rose. (The words Blushing Rose are a link that will take you to Marydon's blog.) Her husband, Harold has graciously agreed to tolerate the two of us for about a week.


Marydon is going to host a luncheon, and you can go to her blog and get the details. We are looking at around the week of April 17th, but will have definite dates the end of this month. If you are in the area of Mt. Airy Maryland, or within driving distance we would both love to meet you, share lunch, a little laughter and whole lot of blog sister fun. I can't wait.
(Please email Marydon directly at:
blushing_rose_boutique@yahoo.com)

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment