Friday, February 19, 2010

Pink Fairy Love For Pink Saturday

Good morning "Pinkies" and welcome to my Pink Saturday post.



As always, please thank the beautiful Ms Beverly at
How Sweet The Sound for organizing and hosting this fabulous event, each and every Saturday.
Beverly I am hoping you are feeling a little bit better today, recovering from your surgery and maybe almost back into the pink? Please know that you are sooo "loved" sweetie.




Please remember to go and check out her blog, and see the complete list of Pink Saturday "Pinkie" participants, and take the time to go and visit some of them. You will find the pinkest of "Pinkies" right here at Pink Saturday.




This week I have been sharing a little Fairy love, so today I thought what better what to celebrate this Pink Saturday, than to share some "pinkie" fairiness. (I don't know if that is a word officially, but it is now.) First I want to share myself with you. Now I am pink Country Wings and I am a Grammy, I need my glasses to see and I love flip flops. It's been in the upper 70's the last few days out here in the desert, so I am wearing my shorts. What do you think "pinkies"? Is this Country Wings or What?



The Pink Fairy of Love is a very beautiful pinkie that wanted to swing by and say hello. Her identity is always kept a secret, shhhhh...you just never know when you are going to fall in love. She could be beside you right now and you would never know it.



Ofcourse I had to share with you the Pink Fairy of the Butterflies. As you can see they are so drawn to her. She has many butterfly friends, and she shares her secrets of the sweetest nectars and where to find them. I think she is so beautiful, and so serene. I could watch her for hours. Be careful, she will capture your heart.




Don't you "pinkies" just love this music? I am having such a hard time keeping my pink dancing shoes still. Anita, can you help me out here? How do I stop these darn things? You're the dancer, I must move on.


Look, oh my goodness she came. This is the Pink Fairy of Secrets. Yes, you can share any secret in the world with her, and she will keep it forever. Never to breath a word of it. She is my dearest friend. She will even wipe your tears away once you have let go of the secret. She has the most beautiful pink fairy dust tissues. Trust me on this one.




And last but not least is the Pink Fairy of Animals. She helps find homes for all of the homeless pets. Always directing their path to a friendly door with love to share. She sees that none go hungry and that they all know what affection and love truly is. She helped me find Rasha, my rescued Rottweiller. Thank you sweet Fairy for the 8 years that we have had thus far with Rasha. She has been such a blessing to DH and myself.




Lastly I wanted to share with you my Pink Peacock. She is a friend of all the Pink Fairies and she is so beautiful, I just had to share, I mean what a beautiful way to end this Pink Saturday. Now "pinkies" her feathers are all numbered, no crafting here, so do not get any ideas.


As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment