Monday, February 8, 2010

More Snow and Round Two with The Grumpy Phlebotomist

I had a meeting this morning at QVC.  In typical Madge fashion, I spilled an entire cup of coffee all over the table mid meeting.  While mopping up said aforementioned spilled coffee, I recalled thinking earlier, "Seek a lid, Madge, you might spill the coffee." I should probably have followed through on that thought.

Thankfully the meeting went well in spite of the spillage and it looks like I should have some great new products to share with you on the Q in the near future.  Huzzah!

We're super excited that another Nor'easter is poised to dump even more snow on us tomorrow.

Yay.

I'm off for another fun filled face off with The Grumpy Phlebotomist.

Yay.

What could be more fun than another foot of snow and more nerve damage to my left arm?

Yes, Virginia, that was sarcasm.

I'll be back tomorrow with a few more Valentine's Day ideas for iLoveToCreate!  Until then...craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment