Monday, February 15, 2010

Can You Believe It...

While working in the garden today, I was cleaning out an area, and thought I heard what sounded like little breaths coming from within an ivy vine. I pulled them apart, and peered in, only to find a beautiful fairy sleeping within.


She appears to be exhausted, as she did not stir, even when I clicked the camera. Maybe she has worked all night and found this cool area in the garden within which to rest. I was so tickled and honored. The garden area is full of my Boston ferns and English Ivy plants, there are also a few Elephant ears about. We also have a fountain out there. I did not awaken her, I quietly closed the curtains of the vines and tiptoed away, so as not to disturb her.

I will be checking back often now to see if there is a family there, or if she might have been just passing by.
What a beautiful day in the garden. I have heard my wind chimes play with me mysteriously for some time now, I am wondering could she have been playing with me? We shall see.


Have a beautiful Tuesday. As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment