Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday Pinkies

Good morning "Pinkies" and welcome to my Pink Saturday post.



As always, please thank the beautiful Ms Beverly at
How Sweet The Sound for organizing and hosting this fabulous event, each and every Saturday.



Please remember to go and check out her blog, and see the complete list of Pink Saturday "Pinkie" participants, and take the time to go and visit some of them. You will find the pinkest of "Pinkies" right here at Pink Saturday.







A couple of weeks ago, on a Pink Saturday Birthday Post from Sue, our own CollectInTexas Gal, I won this PINK plate. I was so thrilled as I love PINK, and it says it all, "PINK isn't just a color, it's an ATTITUDE." If you haven't visited our Sue, click on the photo below, and it will take you straight to her blog. She collects everything under the sun.


For the last week she has been posting to us from Fort Stockton, Texas. She is running a shop (Bella Terrazza) for a friend for a couple of weeks, and she shared with us a Rooster Room in the shop, that is Texas Size BIG. Oh my gosh, the colors. You must go and visit and see for yourself. What a tour. Thank you Sue Sweetie, I have displayed my plate temporarily in this plate holder until I can find just the right one. I would say it must be pink ofcourse.





Teri @ Artful Affirmations, http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com
posted a tutorial on making a paper shoe. Oh my gosh I was so tickled and couldn't wait to try. Now Teri, don't be critical this is my first shot at this little shoe, and I wanted to add it to my 200th Post GiveAway. It is just the perfect shoe for my little dress form. What do you think? (You can click on my dress form pic on the scrollbar to enter my giveaway. It will be drawn on Valentine's Day.)



Closer look at the shoe.





I added a double felt heart to the little heel inside, and on the toe, I made a little laced swirl and added a beautiful little antique rose button to it. Inside the shoe I will be tucking a few little things besides the candy shown above. I am trying to add a little more each day. Teri, I hope I made you proud sweetie.



And lastly today, I want to share something that was given to me this week by my very Dear Friend, Shannon. It is my Valentine gift, a Cookie Lee necklace that we both had been eyeing for some time. I had such a bad week that Shannon surprised me with this special gift on Wednesday morning. I cannot begin to tell you how it touched my heart. Shannon sweetie, thank you and I love you for it. Seeing as how it does have pink in it, I thought I would share it with you all today. It has beautiful pinks, greens and golds, and it just sparkles in the light.




As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and much love...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment