Monday, February 1, 2010

Steampunk Style Design Reveal!

 The Anachronist copyright 2009 Margot Potter from Steampunk Style
 Love's Labours Lost copyright 2009 Margot Potter from Steampunk Style
Click on images to view details
 All Rights Reserved

I finally got a chance to thumb through a copy of Jean Campbell's incredible new book Steampunk Style.  I am so honored to have two designs featured in the book along side pieces from some of my favorite jewelry artists and am hoping to get my own copy to fully savor in the near future.  You'll recognize my favorite enigmatic Victorian lady as the focal image on the pendant I created for the first design I called The Anachronist.  That piece has a combination of artisan beads from Green Girl Studios and Earthenwood Studio, milagros, Tim Holtz for Advantus components and mixed media charms I created from chipboard, glass, acrylic, metal and wooden elements.  The second design has three interchangeable pendants featuring Green Girl and Earthenwood charms or the core necklace can be worn sans pendants for a more simple look.

I'll write up a real review when I get my copy of the book, but from what I saw it will rock your ever lovin' socks off.

xoxo
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment