Thursday, February 4, 2010

WHEN DO I WRITE A POST?

4th,February,2010
Thursday

7p.m








Dear Friends,




Good Evening!



I had no plans to write a post today.I have to attend a party today;it's a family gettogether.But I have a very bad throat and voice arrest is the best remedy.Why should I attend a party to remain silent?:)So,I decided to write a post on unexpected happening.



Thanks a lot,you have accepted Neelamma wholeheartedly.she was so excited when I told her,I have written about her on computer.one important thing that I forgot to write was,her,''Bye''.while going she shouts a ''Bye'' to me so that whereever I will be,I will respond.:)











I thought,my next post will be the anniversary post;but it didn't happen so.treat this as the introduction to the anniversary post.



Mujhe kuch kehna hein....................

hope you can read between the lines.

When do I write a new post normally?

When my emotions overflow without my knowledge,

When my dreams start blooming in the morning hours,


When I enjoy the wonderful sea at night,

Reflected with the lights from the ships.



When I want to send sms through the passing clouds,

When the cool and fresh air kisses my cheeks,

When a festival occurs of which I know a lot;

When an important event happens.

When I want to climb that beautiful hill,

That I can see from my balcony.

When I search for that strong hands to hold mine.

When I get confused,which rose I should gift;

When a beautiful new flower blooms in my garden;

When butterflies flutter by the flowers;



When the raindrops splash on my window pane,

When I smell the mud after the first shower.

When the water drops fall on the sand,

Gathering soil and mud.

When the urge becomes strong to make paper boats,

Wrting his name on it and see it sailing.:)

When Kishen or Nanda gift me a new book,

When I see small rivulets making their way,

Flowing smoothly through mountain beds,

When I have to let soemone know,

I do care and love honestly,

When attending parties and marriages,

While travelling by train,

Sitting among strangers and exploring the scenery,

When I get pleasant surprises,

When I want to express my gratitude.

When I don't want to belong to the common,

Run of the mill of people.

When I feel it's all over

Breaking the heart into fragments,

When I want to apologise for my thoughtless behaviour;

When I want to prove everything is the same,

When I have to struggle ,

To win back the trust and love,

When I feel like appreciating,

To bring back someone else in high spirits;

To share my pains and pleasures,

To share a wonderful forward I received;

To do counselling to those, who have lost dreams,

To make my friends feel,

The honest and sincere love of Anu.

When at my night my tears flow down like flood,

When I witness a good incident,

After receiving the lovely comments on my posts;

When love is in the air,

When some loving thoughts pierce my heart.

When I feel the burden of loneliness,

Missing my near and dear ones.

When the much awaited call doesn't reach me,


When everyone turns out to be busy.

When I reach the crossroads of my life,

When I realise,the thorns are so painful,

When I want to tell,I miss you a lot.

When I want to share the small happenings of everday life with you,

And the years of my journey of growing up;

My rich childhood,the carefree and happy days.

And today,trying to be so hard on my feelings,

To let you know that,keeping a distance,

Is the need of the hour!

When I want to catch the last train,

That takes me to the distant location,

Among stangers and new atmosphere.

Please try not to reach me,

As right now I prefer to be in my hideout!

Friends,
I am sure you must be wondering what happened to me today?why am I so emotional?It happens,unexpectedly.I could have lifted my spirits enjoying the dinner at Hotel Pentagun.right now,I need an outing,but the breeze is getting stronger and the night is getting darker.

Kya hua tera vada?

It's anu signing off...........
Thank you very much for your moral support.do keep in mind,Anu loves you,hamesha!

ek lal patang ud reha hein..........

hava patang ko uda kar le gayi!

wishing you a peaceful and lovely night,

Sasneham,
Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment