Sunday, August 2, 2009

9:00 pm - Update On Amy


Reach Out and Touch.........


There is no change tonight.
Amy has not eaten anything since she was
brought into the hospital last night, and very little
the week prior. We aren't sure if she really can't because
of pain, or if she is just to tired at this point. The nurses
and dr's at the hospital do not force a cancer patient in the
state that Amy is in to eat. They basically just keep you
comfortable. She will have her appointment tomorrow
in Oklahoma City, so as soon as Debbie knows something
she will call me, and I will post a new message. We
are so very grateful for your prayers and lovely
messages of faith. Without each of you, it would be so
hard to travel this road. You are our sisters in Faith.
Our sisters in Love, and Our sisters amongst this Blog
forever more. Thank you so much, all of you. I have still
not been to bed today. I have tried many times, and just
could not get there. So I am on my way as we speak. I am
so tired. I love you so much, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment