Friday, August 28, 2009

Rest - My Precious Amy - Rest





I WILL LAY ME DOWN IN PEACE, AND SLEEP,
FOR THOU, LORD, ONLY MAKEST ME DWELL
IN SAFETY.~PSALM 4:8





Dear Lord, You know Amy has not been able to rest due to pain for some time now. Please I beg of you, help her find rest for her body, and for the pain to ease. Father please allow her to close her eyes and find peace. Her earthly stay has not been a very pleasant one, she's known mostly pain, cancer, chemo, radiation, drugs, shots, IVs, oxygen levels, potassium levels (everything chemical). Lord show her love, peace, happiness, caring, beauty, pain free, and joy.

Lord I just thank you for our wonderful blogger sisters who have helped ease the pain for Amy,Debbie and the family. They are a true world of which I am so proud to be considered one of the flock. I thank you for these wonderful friends, and the gifts that they each possess.

Thank you heavenly Father for this beautiful day today and please remind each of my blogger sisters in prayer, what a joy they are to this world. Help guide each of us in the direction you know we are best suited. We love you dear Father. In your precious name we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment