Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday - What Keeps Me In AZ.

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday!
Thank you Susan for being a lovely Hostess,
and allowing me to share my Outdoor "Country Wings"
with you and all of the Outdoor Wednesday Bloggers.







Please stop by and visit Susan at:


http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/








People so often ask me the same question:
"Why on earth would you want to live in the AZ.desert?"

Here is your answer. Sweet and simple.



































No two are the same.

Each one unique.

Each one peaceful.

Each one breathtaking.

Each one hand painted by God.


This is what keeps me here in Phoenix, AZ. See what you have been missing. If you haven't been here, you need to visit AZ. It is beautiful!!
It really is God's country. Thank you for stopping by today, on Outdoor Wednesday to visit me, in my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country Hugs and Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment