Saturday, August 15, 2009

Amy Is Very Critical At This Time




As I write this to each of you sister bloggers our Angel Amy is fighting to breathe. She took a turn for the worse this morning. She started having problems with her lungs, they are very coarse, and they have been administering breathing treatments since early this morning. They are taking her down to x-ray to take a look at her lungs, and find out if it is pneumonia, or if the tumor has swollen so much, that it is actually giving her the problems that she is having to breathe. They may need to do a tracheotomy immediately. We will not know until the x-rays are complete and the Dr.s have decided what they best way to go at this time is.

Please, please pray for her. She is fighting to live, but I am so worried at this time. We need prayers and lots of more prayers. I am standing by the phone waiting on updates, and I will share, as Debbie has asked of me when she calls. This is so hard for me. I am having a hard time sharing my heart.



Thank you as always for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. I love each of you, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment