Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy 33rd Birthday TJ - I Love You Mom




Balloons for you Birthday Boy!!









Chocolate cake just for you.








This is TJ and Amy Dawn on TJ's 1st Birthday.

Amy like her hat. You can see what TJ thought of his.









TJ with Father Marvin Levin, your baby christening.







TJ with his very first football.
His Dad was convinced he was going to be the next

quarterback for ASU, as that is Tony's alma matar.









TJ spent many hours on his rocking horse.

He so loved it.








I've always loved this picture.
TJ was three.







TJ today and his wife Nicole.




Happy Birthday My Beautiful Son, TJ.

We have our date today, as always, just like

for the last 33 years. I love you and cherish every

day that we have had together. You are a

wonderful son, a wonderful husband, and a wonderful Father
to your three children. Thank you for making

me a Grammy. I have so
loved every minute of it.

I love you my son, Happy Birthday.

All my love, Mom


Thank all of you for stopping by today and wishing TJ a Happy 33rd Birthday. As always I love it when you take the time to stop by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, I so love to call home. I love all of you, Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment