Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Guide Me In Thy Ways Oh Lord




Psalm 31:3
For You are my rock and my fortress;

For Your name's sake You will
lead me and guide me.

Since I talked to Debbie yesterday, she has not called me back and I have heard nothing from home. I didn't call, as I feel she is going through a greaving process and needs this time alone. I know in my heart if something was wrong they would call me, but I am sorry to say I still have nothing new to report. I know she is breathing, and will soon be getting some nourishment. ( The Dr.s said after 48 hours, they could start feeding her. ) They always say the day after surgery is the hardest, so today will be the day she really needs our prayers.

I thank each and every one of you. You are all so special to me. You are prayer warriors of God. Thank you so much for your support through this very difficult time in our lives. Someday I will repay the favors and become a prayer warrior for your family. God is so good to us isn't he?

I pray that he will guide me today and give me the wisdom to know what words to share with Debbie, what comfort to hand to her, and what blanket of prayers to wrap around her.
I love you all, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment