Friday, August 14, 2009

Pink Saturday - Fall Fashion Show

Thank you Beverly for allowing me to
participate in your Pink Saturday!
What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?

PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS,
BEVERLY, and all of the other
Pink Saturday participants.
Just click below on our Pink Saturday box.





Ladies Hold On To Your Hats.

Today I am going to take you into

Fall 2009 with PINK.






I've got my camera out and ready,

so let's hurry in and find our seat.





Oh, here it is. Right up front by the runway.

Isn't this exciting?
Oh my gosh, look over there.

Can it be? It is, It's Michael Kors.

Hello Michael Darling! Yes we all came.

It's Pink Saturday. Oh yes, thank you Michael.




Oh My Gosh!
We're starting.

Cameras ready Sister Bloggers?





Oh!! Click click! Click click! Got it.

Did you get that one? Oh my gosh.

Love the hat! Are you seeing it?

Work it girl, you work it!

Love it. Pink Saturday Girls!






Oh that coat is devine.

What do you think girls?

What, Love the shoes? Oh me too.







Oh Look, it's a swing coat!

I love swing coats.

Click, click! Click click!




Oh this one is beautiful.

Click click! Click click!

Love the scarf!

Scarves are back ladies.

Those black stockings are just
gorgeous with this hot pink.

I am having the best time.




Oh Ladies look.

It's the coat that goes with the dress.

Click click! Click click!

What? Oh Yes, I love the boots darling.

Just love the boots.






Oh look at her over there.

She is wearing one of Michael's fashions.

Look, she's wearing one of his new chain necklaces for Fall.

My gosh that looks so heavy.
Surely it can't be tho. Cute!

Click click! Click click!
She might be someone famous.





Oh Ladies! Look, look now.
It's the finale.
Click click! Click click!

She has one of those chains on too.

Make a note of that ladies.
We have got to
get one of those chain necklaces for Fall.

Oh I just can't believe that it's already over.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Oh Michael darling, take a bow, take two bows.

Yes it was marvelous! Just marvelous.

We all enjoyed ourselves so very much.

Thank you so much for joining me for this Pink Saturday post. I needed a little fun tonight. To go to another place and pretend for just awhile. I hope you didn't mind. It has been a stressful week for me and my family.

As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. I love you all, Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment