Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Impatient Crafter's Etsy Shoppe!

I'm playing catch up here at Studio Madge and well, to put it bluntly, trying to make some money to pay the bills. No, I'm not independently wealthy and no, being a quasi-marginal pseudo celebrity, craft industry designer and author doesn't pay me the big bucks...yet. Shocking, isn't it?!

I'm filling up the Etsy shoppe with some one of a kind finished designs that have appeared in my books, magazine publications and on my blog. I'll also have ephemera and vintage craft supplies up soon AND some amazing and pristine Victorian and Edwardian era vintage clothing. Plus some other vintage goodies I've collected over the years.

So do hop on over and see what's new!




I'm still working on that CHA post and waiting for some pics from other folks since I was so busy I didn't have time to snap many of my own. Stay tuned...and until then...craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo,
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment