Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Faith As Small As A Mustard Seed



Heidi(left) and Amy(right)
They Always Loved to Dress As Twins

They are each the sister, that the other never had.

Debbie just called me. The news tonight is still not good. Amy's heart rate continues to be very high. It comes down and then goes right back up there. They have to get this resolved soon. Amy is still having a lot of nausea and vomitting this evening. They have to get this under control. There is a possibility that it may be from the pain meds, as when she throws up, they are seeing some of the meds, her body is not obsorbing them. They will have to try another combination they are thinking. She remains on the oxygen. She needs this or her levels drop to seriously low.
That is all that we have tonight. Please continue to pray for her. I feel this is a very critical time. I am very restless tonight.

Matthew 17:20 - He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

As always my sister bloggers, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. I love you, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment