Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WILL YOU HOLD MY HAND?

YOU OWE ME AN ANSWER




19th august,2009
wednesday
8a.m


Dear Friends,

A pleasant n cool morning to all of you!the fresh air n the chirping of birds!many more new flowers have bloomed in the garden!the atmosphere reminds me of the onam festival that comes nearer.i fed the kittens,sparrows,crows n pigeons!the two kittens are so cute,jumping up down on the back staircase,hiding under the washing machine n playing all sorts of pranks!often the cat n kittens drive me crazy.they will have chappati,bread or rice soaked in curds or milk.or the food will be remained untouched!sparrows n pigeons are happy with grains.crows prefer chappati pieces.if the food is served late,the cat pushes and make sounds at the back door.
i was just wondering...........do i have my preferences?no,not all.i don't have any choices to mention......i adjust with everything.:)
morning when i was browsing through my book shelf,i got this book in my hand-oru sadhakante sancharam-the autobiography of a russian pilgrim.inside on the first page it is beautifully written-first prizein malayalam short story;awarded to anupama menon;first D.C
i was so thrilled.i remembered zoology lab of little flower college for women,where the
competition was held.iam so happy and decided to write this post.now,the whole day i will be thinking of my college days,my performance as the Arts Club secretary,my film society activities,the dignitaries whom i had invited as the chief guests n how my life took the turning point when i was doing my second year economics.:)oh,yeah,i will cherish the comments the romeos passed on the way back home in the evening.:)

when the sky is cloudy,
when the thunder n lightning scare me a lot,
when the tides rise high in the sea,
when the wind blows wild through the trees,
when the pitch darkness spreads,
please hold my hand softly........
and walk beside me.
when i mess up life,
and i do that very often,u know,
when i stand still at the crossroads,
without knowing which direction to move,
getting confused about the future,
please hold my hand softly..........
and walk beside me.
when i get frozen by fear of failure,
in my connections n relations,
when i lose my temper for silly reasons,
when i feel depressed,n broke,
please hold my hand softly,
and walk beside me.
when someone i love make choices,
that i can never understnad,
then confusion,anger n hurt,
to prevent me from seeing the truth,
please hold my hand softly,
and walk beside me.
when the veil to truth in life is removed,
when i get shocked of the realities,
when the tears roll down my cheeks,
when the love fails by all means
when my mind goes blank,
the thought of leaving your love ,
gives me a nervous break down,
please hold my hand ,
and walk beside me.
when i really wish,my dear,
the pain n frustration to disappear,
and want the cocoon of gentleness to surround me,
without saying any word,
but giving me the mental strength, i need,
please hold my hand,
and walk beside me.
teach me how to forgive,
and it has the magic of healing hurts.
i just can't do it very easily,
but i should not postpone it too;
sometimes it is right to stay,
and sometimes it is right to leave.
when i don't know what should i do,
please hold my hand,
and walk beside me.
i wish you really tell me,
to never end any connections,
on the spur of a moment,
and i must give second thoughts to it;
when the river of love runs through our lives,
changing everything it touches,
teach me not to drown in it.
often we have lost to the river,
making n breaking promises,
and with them our hearts too.
and now my special friend,
when you started walking with me,
i realise the world is so beautiful,
but my life is too short!:)
so,friends,beware of the promises you make.do not make ones you may not keep.try to be honest in your feelings.to give one person the power to be your whole world,it's frightening.........i'm disturbed.nanda is in flight now and will be reaching the beautiful city of desert by noon.nanda,my dearest,BON VOYAGE.........we will miss you a lot..............the loooong, small,sweet and simple talks,the chats,the updates of happenings....................i talked to amma just now.amma is fine .so ,happy amma liked my school memories. of last post.:)amma's regards to all my friends.amma knows you all.
kishen was asking whether i 've extended my leave to write posts.:)no,dearest.
it's anu signing off....................
thanks a lot to you,dear, to be the cause of writing this post.
onam season has begun..........it's celebration time,folks.HAPPY ONAM!hey,the shopping is really rocking!enjoy.i long to be in trichur now,with amma.
today's dedication is one of my favourite melodies to match my mood...........
Aaro....... viral meeti.....................manassin manveenayil..............from Pranaya varnagal
it is dedicated to my best friend who holds my hand..........:)
have a wonderful day..............anu loves you all.

sasneham,

anu



No comments:

Post a Comment