Sunday, August 16, 2009

Amy and Debbie Are Resting Tonight






I took this picture several years ago when I went home to visit my family. These were happy times. These were cancer free times. A mother's love for her daughter. I felt it was so appropriate after last night. The two will be connected forever. Notice that Amy wears her mustard seed necklace. She has worn that necklace since it was given to her at the age of 10 years old when she was diagnosed with cancer the first time. Debbie and I's (Moma) bought this for her.





Amy is resting tonight. The bi-pap machine is helping push the carbon dioxide out of her lungs. Thus giving her some much needed rest. Tonight she sleeps, tomorrow she has her big day for easier breathing and a much needed feeding tube to nourish her little body. As soon as I get a call from Debbie I will be posting the surgery time, and ofcourse post again as soon as I get a report.





I am closing tonight with what Amy has always told me. "Nite - Nite." I love you, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment